The program set about to provide help in meeting the needs of 5,000 people who find themselves in a situation of extreme poverty. For years FABRE has carried out the following actions:
• Meeting nutritional needs.
• Meeting needs for shelter through self-built homes: especially among groups with the highest vulnerability: children, the elderly and those suffering from disease.
• Providing supplies for household cleanliness and personal hygiene.
• Providing clothing and footwear as well as household linens.
• Meeting basic health care needs and solving problems of medicine distribution through the creation of medical dispensaries.
Hermanas de Teresa de Calcuta